Do you love the taste of lamb? How about the taste of Arabic food? If you answered yes to both of those questions, then this blog post is for you! In this post, we will teach you how to make Lamb Arabic. This dish is a favorite among many people, and it’s not hard to see why. The flavors are amazing! We will walk you through each step of the process so that you can make this delicious dish at home.
Lamb Arabic is a traditional dish from the Middle East that is typically made with lamb, rice, and spices. This dish can be made in a variety of ways, but the most common way is to cook the lamb over an open fire.
If you’re looking for a delicious and authentic Lamb Arabic recipe, look no further! This step-by-step guide will show you how to make this mouthwatering dish in your own kitchen.
1 pound lamb shoulder or leg, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 cup basmati rice, rinsed and drained
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 cup water
Salt and pepper to taste
To Make the Yogurt Sauce:
1 cup plain yogurt
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, brown the lamb cubes in batches until all sides are evenly browned. Remove the browned lamb from the pot and set it aside.
2. To the same pot, add the rice, onion, garlic, and spices. Stir well to combine and toast the rice for a minute or two.
3. Add the broth and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add the lamb back into the pot, along with the peas and carrots. Simmer until the rice is cooked through and the vegetables are tender for about 20 minutes. Serve hot.
Health benefits of Lamb Arabic:
1. Lamb Arabic is a great source of protein.
2. Lamb Arabic is high in iron.
3. Lamb Arabic is high in vitamin B12.
4. Lamb Arabic is a good source of zinc.
5. Lamb Arabic has a low glycemic index, which makes it a healthy choice for people with diabetes or prediabetes.
6. Lamb Arabic is gluten-free.
Disadvantages Of Lamb Arabic
1. Lamb Arabic is high in saturated fat.
2. Lamb Arabic is high in cholesterol.
3. Lamb Arabic is a high-fat meal, so it should be eaten in moderation.
4. Lamb Arabic is not suitable for people on a low-sodium diet due to its high sodium content.
5. Lamb Arabic is not suitable for people with gout or other inflammatory conditions due to its purine content.
6. Lamb Arabic is not suitable for people with kidney disease due to its high potassium content.